Universities, Hospitals, Hotels, Restaurants, Office Space and Retail
Safety is one of the most important components when performing commercial work. The job site can be a dangerous place, especially while working with other trades on large projects.
All foremen at Wilder are 30-hour OSHA certified and required to attend project safety meetings. Our safety and fall protection plans are updated on a regular basis and are available upon request.
Why Work With Our Team?
Commercial painting requires organization, reliability, and most importantly production. This type of work needs to be performed at a fast pace while meeting quality standards. With over 35 years of experience in the commercial painting industry, some of our projects have included: Universities, Hospitals, Hotels, Restaurants, Office Space, and Retail.
Scheduling is typically what drives commercial projects. These projects involve a large amount of work that needs to be completed in a small window of time. Due to the number of painters we employ, we have the ability to staff accordingly to meet these aggressive schedules.
- Drywall repairs
- Pressure Washing
- Deck Ceilings and Supports (Spray Application)
- Tectum and Acoustic Ceilings (Spray Application)
- Structural Steel and Columns
- Gypsum, Plaster, and Masonry Wall Surfaces
- CMU Block and Masonry Surfaces
- Wood Doors, Trim, and Millwork
- Dry Erase Coatings
- PVC and Fiber Cement Siding
- Wallcovering (Removal and Installation)
- Trained and Certified Aerial Lift Operators